2019年6月3日月曜日

Documentary on Donald Trump


I watched a documentary titled “American Dream,” which featured how Donald Trump became the President of the U.S.A.
There were several episodes and I watched the first one, “Manhattan.”
He took over his father’s construction business when New York was called “Fear City.”
To revitalize the city, he planned to construct a large hotel and he got a tax deduction from the City Mayor's municipality.
Then, Trump Tower made him famous worldwide, but around that period, Mr. Trump started to insult politicians, especially the mayor of New York.
That is because the mayor didn’t allow Mr. Trump to get another tax reduction for his new constructions.
During an interview, he said he would be the president of the country if he lost his job three decades ago.
I want to watch the following episodes to learn about him.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/