2019年6月10日月曜日

Party


I joined a match making party yesterday.
There were about twenty men and women in the big room.
After talking with each woman, the men are allowed to choose three  whom we want to talk with again.
Luckily, a woman had a caught my attention and my interest. 
She has the same feelings toward me.
One of the rules is that when you are chosen as a couple it means you can talk to each other exclusively during the party.
We could exchange our contacts without being a couple, but being a couple means a lot to me.
After the party, we walked together to the station. 
I made it a point to see her off the station.
Yesterday I sent her a text message to confirm our dinner date and she agreed to go out with me on Tuesday.
I am looking forward to meeting her this Tuesday again.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/