2019年6月11日火曜日

A Teacher from America


Once or twice a week, an American English teacher teaches English to our students.
I enjoy talking to her because I like to listen to her stories about her experiences with the Japanese teachers, students and the schools.
That is because I like to hear her experiences in Japan and to share our complaints for our work.
We also get to talk about our complaints about our work.
She is very energetic and she loves to talk to any Japanese she meets to keep on practicing her Japanese communication skill. 
She is very fluent already in speaking this language even if she has only been staying in Japan for 10 months.
She teaches English at three schools and ours is one of them.
She comes to school to teach every Tuesday, sometimes on Wednesdays.
I love to listen her stories about teachers from the other schools she visits for me to learn what approach I can do when I encounter similar situations as hers.
Sometimes she feels useless because the Japanese English teachers would continue teaching while she would only be standing or seated in the classroom.
Also her schedule sometimes changes because of a Japanese teacher’s absence whom she has to replace.
I am looking forward to meeting her today at school.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/