2019年2月13日水曜日

Capsule Hotel


The popularity of “Capsule hotels” is soaring among Japanese and foreigners.
Unlike usual inns and luxury hotels, each capsule provides just enough space for one person to lie down.
The capsules are installed side by side, but you can have privacy by closing the door.
The fee to stay there is affordable and capsule hotel is part of our culture.
Many companies have started this business because the rooms can be installed inside the buildings.
I have stayed at a capsule hotel before.
There are shortcomings, however.
I could hear the neighbor's loud snore and I couldn't take a rest very well because of the limited space which do not allow me to stretch my body.
Anyway, staying in such a hotel will be a good experience for others to try.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/