2019年2月18日月曜日

Preparation in the Gym


Yesterday, I shut myself off in a gym.
I need to prepare for the coming  interview and a mock lesson as well.
The gym has a relaxation room which allow members to read newspapers, magazines, and books and use the Internet and massage chairs.
I don’t study in my apartment at all.
Honestly, it became my second living room already.
I could even take a shower if I feel tired.
There is also a bath tub to soak in.
If I get hungry, I could eat in a nearby udon restaurant.
And mind you it's delicious and affordable, too.
I still need to make more detailed plans about the mock lesson as part of the interview.
I hope I will pass the interview and get a new job starting this school year.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/