2019年2月1日金曜日

Population in America


America is a huge country unlike Japan.
Each area has its own unique characteristic in racial composition.
The ratio of Asians is higher in Southern California.
South Eastern areas have larger number of Blacks.
The northern part of the country is occupied mainly by Caucasians.
I would like to travel around the country to see the differences of the areas.
Japan is consisted mainly by one race.
America has a wide variety of people who have different histories.
We Japanese can guess what others are thinking because we have a common background.
But in America, it is difficult because they have different backgrounds.
I want to go to the country for my next long vacation.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/