2019年2月23日土曜日

Interview at College


I had a job interview yesterday.
After leaving school earlier than I usually do, I went back home and then went to the technical junior college.
There were three processes; the first one was an interview with the professors, the second one was a mock lesson, the last one was an interview with the school principal.
Each process was about thirty minutes and it was one and a half hours in total.
I was nervous at first but gradually I got used to the screening steps.
Honestly, I didn't get a good impression from the principal, but I did what I could do.
It would take a few weeks until I get the result.
In case I don't pass it, I will look for other options.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/