2019年2月15日金曜日

Lecture About Smartphone


More and more junior and high school students are getting involved with crimes related to smartphones.
There are a lot of offenders in the social network sites disguised as good people but with an ulterior motive.
They will try to befriend you but only to get your trust and they will start to phish your account.
Then they will send messages to all your friends, relatives and colleagues asking for money or some favors.
After the lecture, I realized that I should be more careful in uploading and sharing some personal information in the social network site.
I hope all the young people out there will be more careful and be more responsible in using their smartphones.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/