2019年9月1日日曜日

Studying at Starbucks


I was in Starbucks for more than five hours yesterday. I ordered the same menu three times. Free-wifi is available and the cozy atmosphere is very comfortable, so I can concentrate on studying programming. I am studying programming at an online school to get an engineering job. My current profession is an assistant teacher at elementary school, but I will switch career to engineering. This is because programmers are in demand and you can earn more as you acquire new skills. I don’t have any background in programming, but I will keep studying until I get a job. My goal is to become a freelance engineer and to work at home. To achieve my goal, I will spend time on programming as long as possible.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/