2018年6月27日水曜日

English Classes


It is in the middle of exam week in our school.
The English exam was over yesterday and we, teachers, checked their answers.
I had thought most of the students got a better score compared to the previous exam, but they didn’t do well.
I got shocked because they didn’t understand even the basic grammar.
I am wondering what I can do to support them.
The students are pretty busy because of their homework and club activities, hence it is difficult to take time to study after school.
All I can do is to study with them early in the morning before the classes start.
I am planning to have such sessions from 7:30 a.m. to 7:50 a.m. every weekday.
I will ask the head English teacher if I can do that.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/