2018年6月29日金曜日

Talking in English


I talk to the students in English recently.
When we eat school lunch, there are some leftovers after serving for all the students.
We share the extra food with the students who want to eat them.
At the time, I say “Who wants to eat this salad?” for example.
The students haven’t learned the expression "to + verb", but they guess the meaning depending on the situation.
I think the students superior to adults in the ability to think about the meaning of unfamiliar English expressions.
Also, when I talk to them in English, they respond me in English.
I assume adults don’t do that; they use Japanese because of hesitation.
I will keep using English at school in order for the students to get used to speaking English.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/