2018年6月28日木曜日

Protein Powder


I bought a pack of protein powder from the U.S.
It took about one month to be delivered after ordering it online.
There are countless kinds of protein powder products to build muscles.
It is proved by a third party organization that no harmful chemicals are included in the product.
Although it was costly than the average protein powders, my interest to drink the powder outweighed the cost.
I am going to drink it for the first time when I hit the gym.
Protein powders are not magical drugs, so we might not be able to see the effect right away.
However, drinking protein powder is a treat for me after working out.
I am looking forward to taste it and see the effect for my muscles.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/