2018年6月30日土曜日

Heavy Rain


It rained heavily yesterday and a heavy raining warning was issued in our city.
If the warning is announced, the teachers have to take some effort to keep the students safe.
The principal in our school decided to suspend all the activities in the school and make the students go home early.
It was not raining heavily when the students left the school, so his decision was right to keep the students safe.
We, teachers, were also able to leave school earlier.
I left school at 4:30 p.m. and went to a gym to workout.
Since I have two consecutive day-offs on Saturday and Sunday, I went to a different gym from the one which I always go to.
It is going to be rainy this weekend as well, so I will relax at home and read some books.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/