2018年6月11日月曜日

New Mixer


I relaxed at home yesterday.
Two days ago, on June 9th, my friend and I went to the gym and we workout so hard to the point of muscle pain.
In the evening, I went to an appliance shop to buy a food mixer.
The reason why I bought this is because I prefer eating some of the vegetables in paste.
I’ve changed my food intake to eating more vegetables each day but it is difficult for me to eat certain amount of them continuously.
Therefore I decided to eat them in paste by using the mixer.
I used the mixer last night for the first time.
I put a bundle of spinach and a cup of water.
However I was disappointed with the result.
What I had in mind was that paste spinach would be made, but a lot of fibers remained in the mixer.
The fibers and water were completely separated in the mixer.
I learned to look for better using ways of the mixer.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/