2018年6月19日火曜日

Stickers


As part of my job, I check students’ notebook every day.
They have to study at least one page from their textbook every day aside from their homework.
I write comments in English and put a stamp on it.
Recently, I put a sticker instead of using the stamp to change the routine and make it colorful.
One of the girls said she liked the dog sticker I put a few days ago.
Therefore, I bought the same one and I am putting it today.
To be honest, it costs to buy a set of sticker every day, so I am thinking of an alternative way which can reduce expenses.
It takes time to draw a small picture by myself for more than 20 students.
Please let me know if you have a good idea to make the students feel excited when they open their notebook.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/