2019年1月27日日曜日

Comic Books on Classical Music


I was reading comic book series titled “Nodame Cantabile.”
Nodame is the nickname of the female protagonist Noda Megumi.
Cantabile is a musical symbol that means "songlike."
There are 22 volumes and I read through until the 18th volume.
Nodame and her boyfriend were students at a Japanese music college.
Then they moved to Paris to develop their skills.
Nodame is a pianist and her boyfriend, Shinichi, is a conductor.
Nodame is a graduate student and Shinichi is the main conductor of an orchestra in Paris.
I don’t have much knowledge about classical music, but I am getting more interested in it as I read the manga.
I am looking forward to seeing what will happen at the ending of the story.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/