2019年1月3日木曜日

Inflexible


I was studying Japanese literature at a café in a shopping mall yesterday.
There were a lot of customers such as families, couples, and friends.
I personally don’t like crowded places, so I prefer regular seasons when the mall is quieter.
By the way, when I read the magazine 3 days ago, the yoga article got my attention so, I tried yoga for the first time at a lesson in the gym where I usually go.
My body is inflexible, so it was hard for me to do the same things with others.
I will keep joining the lesson this year to become flexible.
There are a few more days off until the beginning of my job, so I will enjoy the free time by reading books, talking with my friends, and doing exercise.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/