2019年1月21日月曜日

Cool Businessman


I was reading a workout magazine yesterday and found an article about a businessman.
And I was so impressed about him.
He works for a company, and he owns a gym. 
He is a good role model also in bodybuilding.
He became a world champion last year.
He is around 40 years old but looks 20 years old.
He is good in time management that he could effectively manage his work as an employee and as an owner of a gym.
He seems to enjoy being single.
He seems to be more focused on handling two jobs.
I only have one to focus on which is being an English teacher. 
I am now inspired by him to do something else that generates income too while I still have enough free time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/