2019年1月17日木曜日

Unique Vending Machine


There was an article on a newspaper about a vending machine which sells snacks of insects in Kumamoto Prefecture which is located in Kyusyu Region.
It is still not common to eat insects in Japan, but gradually the eating habit is spreading due to the influence from South East countries.
The owner wants us to see and learn the nutritional value of these insects which can be our other source of food.
When I went to Bangkok, many kinds of insects were sold at food stalls.
The prices of the products in the vending machine are expensive.
Canned tarantula are sold at 1,900 yen, but they are sold out.
They got rid of the poison.
If I have a lot of money, I can buy it to have an experience in eating it.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/