2018年10月5日金曜日

Health and Sports Day


Our school has four consecutive days off starting from today until Monday.
Every Saturday, our school is usually closed, but last Saturday, our school held the choral recital.
That is why today is a day-off.
Next Monday is a public holiday, the Health and Sports Day.
In 1964, the opening ceremonies of the Tokyo Olympics were held on October 10.
To encourage people to do more exercise, the government made every second Monday in October a holiday.
Tomorrow, I am going to Hiroshima to see a live concert of a Japanese rock band.
Sunday and Monday, I am going to join a seminar so I can get registered as a tour guide.
This morning, I am going to write a report for the seminar and will be applying for the TOEFL exam.
I want to do something fun outside home by visiting a place I have never been to.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/