2018年10月30日火曜日

Talking With Students


Since I started working for the current school on April 11th, I've learned how to talk with students naturally.
Getting to know each student's personalities has paved the way to winning their trust in me and strengthen our relationship better through our daily conversation in class and outside the classroom.
Generally, they prefer to talk about their side of the story rather than listen to my side.
Some like to have a one on one talk with me while others like to talk in a group.
I also believe that each student has a topic to share and they do so at the appropriate time for them when they feel free to open up with me.
As I now understand each of them, their individual characters, talking to them became more comfortable for me. 
I hope that I can continue having a good relationship with them all.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/