2018年10月18日木曜日

Silence


I was drinking a cup of tea at Starbucks after work yesterday considering about my future goal.
A seminar for teachers was held yesterday at a public elementary school.
A lot of teachers in this area attended the seminar.
We were divided into three groups, watched a demonstration class in each group, and talked about the lesson afterwards.
I gave a question to the teacher, but the other teachers didn’t ask any questions and didn’t say any opinions.
They looked hesitated to state some comments.
I hate this kind of atmosphere which people don’t say anything while meeting.
But this is a common scene in Japanese society.
I want to live in an environment where people say positive and even negative points honestly.
Based on this experience, my future goal at this moment is to live in a foreign country where people tend to state their opinions frankly.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/