2018年10月16日火曜日

Jogging in the Morning


I resolved to jog in the early morning in order to lose recently gained belly fat.  
Exercising before going to work is a good primer to start the day right.  
It's still dark when I start jogging.  
The morning breeze is soothingly cool and refreshing.  
There are not too many pedestrians, which allows me to concentrate on my jog.  
It may take some time before my belly fat dissipates, but I am determined to continue until I get the desired result.  
Autumn has just set in, and winter is not far behind.  
Hence, the temperature is getting colder by the day making it more difficult to get out of bed.  
However, my resolve to keep myself in good shape is the driving force behind especially when waking up feels dull.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/