2018年10月3日水曜日

Janitor


I read a book written by a famous janitor who works in Narita Airport. 
As we all know, Narita Airport is known as one of the, if not, the cleanest airport in the world. 
The author is the leader of the pack of 500 janitors at the airport.
She was born in China with a Japanese father and a Chinese mother. 
Growing up, she was bullied both in Japan and China owing to the hostilities between these two countries some couple of decades ago.
When her family moved to Japan, her knowledge of the Japanese language is nil. 
And she needed to earn money. 
Thus, being a janitor was the best job she could get as it did not require knowledge of the Japanese language. 
She worked hard day and night, and she became the champion among all janitors all over Japan. 
Her story moved me and taught me that passion indeed brings good results.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/