2018年11月11日日曜日

Art Museum


I went to the Kaii Higashiyama Art Museum in Sakaide City.
The city is located next to our city and it took about 20 minutes from my apartment.
The Yokohama-born painter visited the city to meet his grandfather.
This is the reason why the museum was built in that area.
He traveled to European countries to draw pictures of sceneries and architectures.
What surprised me was the building of the art museum.
Honestly, I was amazed by the building's architecture more than the paintings.
Yoshio Taniguchi was the architect who designed it.
Ginza Six which is one of the hottest places to visit in Tokyo is also his work.
I was satisfied with enjoying the paintings and the architecture at the same time.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/