2018年11月27日火曜日

Exam Week


More than seven months have passed since I started to work for the current school.
I come to understand each student’s characteristic and the school's culture.
We still have one month to go for the second term. 
The second term is from September until December.
End-term exams are held for three days from Wednesday to Friday.
Traditionally, there are no big events or school activities until December. 
These begin on January, when the winter vacation is over.
I feel less pressure compared to the days when we were preparing for the choral competition.
I still don’t have any plans for the next school year.
If possible, I want to go to a foreign country to work.
I will search job openings in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Canada.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/