2018年11月19日月曜日

English Lessons


Recently I consider if classes at school are meaningful for students.
I have never met a person who managed to speak English after taking English classes at school.
Most of them come to dislike English because of the classes.
Students have to join English classes almost everyday, but they cannot speak even simple English phrases.
Being in this situation, students may waste their time by being forced to take lessons.
Most Japanese don’t use English in their daily lives and we can survive without it.
Of course, being able to speak English is better than not being able to do it.
If they want to learn English, they should learn it by themselves outside school.
This is what I have been thinking about these days.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/