2018年11月16日金曜日

24/7


I went to a 24/7 grocery store near my apartment at 10:30 p.m. last night.
I usually don’t go there late at night so I was surprised there were many customers even at that time.
McDonalds and convenience stores in this city are also open for 24 hours a day.
Needless to say, it is good to be able to get food anytime but I think we can live without those 24/7 stores.
When I go to foreign countries, I avoid going outside because I find it uncomfortable considering that I am not yet familiar with the place.
I buy food, snacks, drinks for my meal until dinner and other useful things during the daytime.
If there weren't any 24/7 stores, we would already buy these goods from our regular community's grocery stores. 
It is ideal to sometimes take a break from home at night by walking to these 24/7 stores.
It is nice to entertain yourself from time to time by jogging or walking and buying for yourself from a 24/7 store.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/