2018年11月7日水曜日

Fun After Work



Yesterday, I made a new resolution: visiting new places every day such as museums, shrines and mountains.
Places that would be peaceful and serene which can clear and relax your mind.
I started this yesterday by going to the top of a mountain by car after work.
The sunset seen from the top was very beautiful.
One of my students has strongly recommended me to go there.
I didn't have to pay anything for this wonderful experience.
It was truly gratifying, just looking at God's wonderful creation for us to see and appreciate his gift to us for free.
There are many of these places where I have never been yet.
Visiting a new place after work can motivate me to finish my work earlier.
I am still thinking about the next place I will be visiting tonight.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/