2018年11月9日金曜日

New Skills


I feel more nervous when I talk with Japanese than when I talk with foreigners.
There is a new ALT in our school from America.
Talking with him makes me feel relaxed because I don't need to be formal during our conversation.
On the other hand, talking with the Japanese teachers makes me feel tired because I need to pay attention to what I say in order to behave politely.
For this reason, I want to live in a foreign country someday. 
However, the only job I can get is Japanese teaching jobs.
The jobs seem worth trying but the salary is not good.
Therefore, I am planning to leave Japan after obtaining some skills besides languages in order to get a well-paying job.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/