2019年3月4日月曜日

English Speaking Ability


I recently feel that being able to speak English won’t be an advantage in business.
Needless to say, the ability is useful, but you need to have some other skills to be a valuable person such as IT, engineering, and mathematics.
English cannot be an outstanding skill but a tool for communication.
You can become an English teacher if you have a teaching certificate, but I think teaching jobs should be kept for my latter life after experiencing many things.
If I were a student, I would like to join a lesson conducted by a teacher who experienced many things outside school and who can talk something interesting based on his experiences.
I will look for a next job with a broader mind without being bound by English.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/