2019年3月29日金曜日

Interview in Fukuoka


I went to Fukuoka Prefecture yesterday and came back here today after staying overnight at a hotel in Hakata.
The purpose to visit there was to have a job interview.
However, I got a phone call from the Board of Education in this prefecture and they introduced me a similar job which I was applying for in Fukuoka.
Therefore, I withdrew the job in Fukuoka before receiving the result.
Last night, I roamed around the central part in Fukuoka by bicycle and visited some restaurants where one of my friends recommended me.
Unlike my current life in nature, there are many entertainments in urban cities which can your life more interesting .
It is a good refreshing to visit such cities to see and experience many things.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/