2019年3月28日木曜日

Job Interview in Fukuoka


I had a job interview yesterday at a city hall in this prefecture.
The interviewer is going to call me today and he will tell me the result.
If I pass the interview, I will be supposed to work at some elementary school as an assistant teacher.
The job includes many tasks besides teaching English, so I am not that excited about the job.
By the way, I am going to Fukuoka this afternoon to take another interview.
The job is English teaching job in elementary schools.
The role doesn’t include class management and teaching other subjects, so you can focus on teaching English only.
Going to Fukuoka from here is very far and expensive, so I hope to pass the interview.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/