2019年3月2日土曜日

Full House


I recently watch an American sitcom “Full House” on Netflix.
The series started in 1987, before I was born, but the stories haven’t lost their relevance.
Its lines consist of simple English expressions, although they sometimes contain American jokes which are difficult to understand for foreigners.
The sitcom reminds me of the importance of talking with people directly when they face difficult situations.
For example, Mr. Tanner, the father of the family, lost his wife because of a car accident, but later, he found a nice lady who became his new love interest.
At that time, he had a family meeting to discuss his future with his daughters and relatives.
It may sound normal, but it reminds of the importance of discussing big decisions with family.
I hope to be able to learn other things from the sitcom as I continue to watch it.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/