2019年3月17日日曜日

Wedding Ceremony


I attended my friend's wedding ceremony yesterday.
The ceremony was held in a big space of a famous art museum.
Not only the participants of the wedding but also the visitors to the museum could also see the bride and gloom.
And then, we move to a hotel for wedding reception and enjoyed delicious food and several programs such as dancing, watching videos, and speeches.
The third party was held in a different bar starting from 9:45 p.m.
He and I belonged to the same tennis team in a college.
There are seven members in the same year in the team and five out of seven got married already.
I am in the rest of two.
I don't think I want to get married now, but attending my friends' wedding is always fun.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/