2019年3月14日木曜日

Plan for The Next Year


11 months have passed since I started to work for the current junior high school.
When I looked back this year, I cannot say I have grown up a lot.
My English skills have improved, but the speed of improvement is slow compared to the days when I was in a university.
Visiting a foreign county was not also achieved because of my less savings.
Continuing current job is not in my plan because the salary is low and taking time to study is difficult.
For the next school year, I am planning to get a more short-hour job to keep time for studying.
Although the salary decreases, my first priority is improving my skills of English and some other.
I will look for a reasonable job as soon as possible.




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/