2019年7月31日水曜日

Delivery Service


I think Japanese shipping services are what you can boast about to foreign countries. We can designate the time of delivery and if I am not at home when a delivery person comes, they will bring the package later. And, I can just call them when I can receive the package again. Before, I had ordered a supplement and because I was not home that time, they left a notification at my mailbox to tell that I was not there when they came here. So when I reached home, I made a call to inform them that they can already deliver the package, and after a few minutes, they came. I was surprised by the speed of the delivery and thanked them for the quick service. At that moment, I realized that living in Japan is comfortable.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/