2019年7月21日日曜日

Stay in Nagoya


Yesterday, I took an exam at a high school in Nagoya to be hired as an English teacher for the next school year. The result will be notified to me in a few weeks, and then if I pass it, I will proceed to the final interview.
After taking the exam yesterday, I roamed around at the heart of the urban city. Rental bicycles were available, so I used it as a transportation. Every time I visit a new place, I rent a bike and move around without any plans. If there is somewhere interesting, I park my bike at the site and walk inside the place. Hooters caught my attention yesterday. I had wanted to visit the restaurant but I didn't expect that it comes up suddenly. Of course I entered and ordered a dish, tacos.
I don't really want to come to Nagoya because there aren't anything special to do. I found that domestic travel isn't that attractive for me. This travel to Nagoya made my wish of going abroad bigger.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/