2019年7月6日土曜日

Whales


The Japanese government parted ways with the International Whaling Commission recently and whales are now traded at fish markets in Japan.
We usually didn’t see whale meat at grocery stores, but it is said that the meat would be more commonplace for our diet.
To be honest, I am skeptical about this move, because of criticism from other countries.
When I did a home
stay in Australia, I remember the host father said “Japanese fishers catch whales in our sea.”
They catch whales for research namely, but the mammals are cut and sold at markets.
On the other hand, the Japanese government imposed a trade embargo on Korea as a response for poor progress on the issue of “comfort women.”
I will see how other countries will react to the strong stance on these sensitive issues.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/