2019年7月18日木曜日

Exams in Different Areas


This weekend, I am going to Nagoya to take an exam to be hired as a regular teacher starting from April, 2020.
Next week, I am going to take other exams in Ehime and Tokushima to be a teacher as well.
In Japan, each prefecture or government designated city holds different exam, so you can take any exams as long as those exams are not held on the same dates.
After being hired as a teacher, if you want to work at a public school in another prefecture, you have to take an exam again in the prefecture where you hope to work.
In my case, I don’t have any preference for my work place, so I hope to pass at least one of the exams to secure my future.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/