2019年7月10日水曜日

Savings After Retirement


Ministry of Finance in Japan revealed that you need to have at least 20 million yen (183 thousand dollars) after retirement to live.
Current working generations will not be getting as much pension as we have paid until retirement because of the increase of elderlies and decrease of revenue for pension.
I am worried about my future because I don’t think I can save that amount of money by continuing to work at school.
I am sure that I cannot have a partner and children with my current salary, so I don’t have any plans to continue this job for the next school year.
In order to survive this aging society, I will acquire a new skill such as programming.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/