2019年7月9日火曜日

Host Club


I recently watch YouTube videos of a famous host in Kabuki-cho, Tokyo.
A host is a person who entertain female customers with their conversation while drinking alcohol.
Although the legend host quit his job in 2018, he used to be the No.1 host in Japan.
He earned three million yen per day by taking orders of expensive alcohols.
The customers can enjoy talking with hosts without ordering expensive bottles, but by ordering, they can have great conversations.
In the videos, he explains about the details of his techniques that can be used with customers.
I found him very intelligent and experienced because he can talk any topics with humor.
I ordered his biography on Amazon, so I will read and learn his mind for his job.





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/