2019年7月1日月曜日

Rainy Season


Rainy Season has come in our area.
It poured and blew heavily in the morning yesterday.
You won't like this humid and hot weather, but I like Rainy Season because of the sound of rain and the dark colored sky.
Unlike the sunny days, these rainy days soothes me and brings me a peace of mind.
If some warning is issued because of heavy rain, classes at school are suspended because it’s dangerous for the students to come to school.
Although the teachers need to go to school under any weather, we can get paid even if we don’t have lessons.
According to a weather forecast, it’s going to be rainy or cloudy this whole week.
I will enjoy these rainy days by hearing the sound and feeling the humid air.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/