2019年8月29日木曜日

Autumn


Although it is still hot during the daytime, it is very comfortable to go outside at night and early in the morning. The temperature could go up to thirty degrees or more during the day, but it could go down up to twenty degrees when the sun sets. If ever I am asked on what's the best season in a year, I would say that it's the beginning of autumn because it’s neither hot nor cold. Spring also has the same temperature as the autumn, but I like the advent of the cold seasons in September. I prefer winter over summer because I easily feel hot and sweat a lot during summer. And I like winter because I don't feel much cold. I enjoy the best season for me by visiting many places.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/