2019年8月17日土曜日

American Sitcoms


I really like watching American sitcoms such as “Sam and Cat” and “Victorious,” both of them are the works of Nickelodeon. The lines are really funny and their up-tempo stories never get me bored. Also, you can feel that the sitcoms are made with such dedication taking into details such as T-shirts which the characters wear and set designs for each scene. Characters in the sitcoms perform very well, so unlike poor Japanese actors and actresses, I forget that they are acting based on the scripts because they perform very naturally. I have started to research about America itself thinking about why sitcoms in America are so funny. I will look into its culture more so as to know the background of these comedies.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/