2019年8月21日水曜日

Russian at School


In Japan, there are high schools which have unique language curriculums which relate to the locations of the schools.
Fushiki High School in Toyama Prefecture provides Russian classes because Fushiki Port has been used by many Russian and Chinese ships because of location. The port faces the Sea of Japan and since it is located at the central part of Honshu Island, the city has flourished with trading. The language education began to foster people for trade with Russia. I had never heard that high school students learn Russian at school, so I realized that there are unique education styles that I just don’t know in Japan. I also want to work as a Japanese language lecture in a foreign country someday.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/