2019年8月7日水曜日

Permanent Hair Removal Treatment


Hair removal is getting popular among both women and men. I have also taken the treatment for my beard. It is very hassle to shave my beard every morning so I want to remove my beard permanently. However, it would take a long period of time to remove my facial hair. Yesterday, I went to the hospital to take the fifth session of the treatment. It was recommended to me to have at least six sessions but I think, I would undergo into more sessions as per my beard to completely be removed. The laser treatment is very painful. Whenever, I undergo each session, I guess that the ten minutes of that pain is the hardship that I need to reach my goal. I am going to the hospital again by next month. I hope that my beard will completely be removed soon.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/