2019年8月25日日曜日

One-Day Trip to Tokyo


I had a one-day trip to Tokyo yesterday. I went there to take an exam to become a public school teacher in Tokyo for the school year 2020-2021. The thirty-minute oral exam was not so difficult. The results will be delivered in the middle of October. After taking the exam, I went to eat dinner at Shinbashi, which is two stations from Tokyo Station. The name of the restaurant was "Muscle Restaurant", which serves healthy meals full of nutrition. The food and the shake I ordered were very delicious. I was surprised to see there were several female customers enjoying the food. I thought the restaurant was mainly for men but women also came to the restaurant. I came to like the capital city more because I like to see health-conscious independent women.  I look forward to living in Tokyo in 2020.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/