2019年8月14日水曜日

Protests in Hong Kong


Last Friday, Hong Kongers gathered at Hong Kong International Airport to demonstrate against an extradition bill and to demand greater democracy. The demonstrators gave out fliers to the tourists which said “Please forgive us for the ‘unexpected’ Hong Kong.” If I had the tourist who visited the airport, I would feel sorry for the citizens. 
It is said that U.S. is interfering the demonstration by meeting with pro-democracy activists. The issue is not only for the region but for the two biggest counties in the world. I admire the demonstrators’ unity fighting against the influence from the big mother country. I never think that Japanese do something like this for our lives.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/