2019年8月15日木曜日

Studying Programming


I have been studying programming in an online school, I started ten days ago. I don't have any background in programming but as I go on with my online course, I am able to know what HTML and CSS gradually. What's good in an online school? Well, you can ask any questions to the mentors any time and they will reply within a few minutes. There are several assignments and activities included in the online curriculum. The assignments are not so easy, I always ask for help on how to type codes from the mentors. My goal is to get good in programming that I can also get a sideline job with it. My current job contract ends in March, 2020. Since I've been studying programming, I want it to become my main job. And get a programming job as soon as my contract ends.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

New Blog Website

I will be updating my blog on this website. http://yolo-yutaro.com/